Monday, September 24, 2007

September Listening Test Results

It looks like I was a bit hasty in announcing an improvement to the Pandora selection algorithm. My mean satisfaction rating was identical to those of July at 7.41, and, in fact, the median dropped from 7.5 to 7.0. Grrrl Power did do exceptionally well this month, but no other particularly followed suit, and, indeed, Grrl Power topped the charts.



I think advertisers were holding off from investing more in Pandora during the Internet Radio Crisis because I was not seeing many promotional stations this summer. Any reluctance on the advertiser's part seems to be over now because while I was doing this month's listening tests I logged eleven new campaigns, most with multiple stations. Thus, you can anticipate many short Station Reviews over the next week or so as I work through the backlog.

No comments: